Idol Chatter: Who's Out - Week 8

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Who's Out - Week 8

Scott Savol

ahhh Scotty...what can I say? I'll tell you what I can say...you got too damn big for yer britches!!! You see, we Americans love to root for the underdog...the average Joe. That's why we kept you around. Then ya let Hollywood get to your head and well, you forgot that we don't like it when people start showin' out. Let that be a lesson to ya big boy!!! We liked ya and we were rootin' (for the most part) for ya...until you got to thinkin' you were invincible. Ya had a good ride...hope you enjoyed it...cuz it's over. Next time you get this lucky (and yeah, while you can sing, luck had a big part to do with how long you stayed around) maybe you'll keep yer trap shut!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Jonathan!

I agree - Scott should have been gone LONG ago! I've been predicting that Bo and Carrie would be the top 2 for some
time now, and it looks like I might not be too far off. Thanks for the link - very interesting!

:-)

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home