Idol Chatter: Our New American Idol!!!

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Our New American Idol!!!


Congratulations to our new American Idol...our little girl from Oklahoma...

Carrie Underwood

It's been a Long, Long, Road...but like Simon, I never doubted that you'd take it all (ok...well maybe a little...Bo scared the hell out of me)!! You made me like country...just like Bo made me like Southern rock! Last night you did a much better job on your new single than the previous night and I might just look forward to hearing it released!

Congratulations also to Bo for an amazing year and for actually making this a competition! I have a feeling the votes were close! Paula was right that after last night, we'll have to pay to see you!! You done good boy!!

I'd also like to request that the two of you record Islands In The Stream...WOW...you guys sounded brilliant together!!

And so, until next season when we do this all over again...I'm out!

j.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home