Idol Chatter: Lesson #2 Know who in the "F" Stevie Wonder is!

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Lesson #2 Know who in the "F" Stevie Wonder is!

Yeah, I know those crackers have every excuse in the world, but it's STEVIE WONDER for cryin' out loud. It's not like Bucky and Pickler aspire to be mechanics or Walmart Cashiers, they want to be pop stars, right? So, they have no excuse, especially for picking super lame songs and butchering the hell out of them. The fact that both had higher votes than Lisa Tucker amazes me. Makes me actually want to vote next week.

I agree with Melissa's departure...and America agreed....can't believe I wrote that. Being able to fast forward through the break is such a joy.

Next up, songs of the 50's...should be um interesting.

Lastly - Although Kevin's not going to win, I'm giving him credit for trying so hard. He brings his "A" game every night. Too bad his efforts are quickly trounced by the 5 divas, Chris and Elliot. They should be the top 7. Is it just me or did the judges arrange it so there's a Kelly Clarkson (Katharine), Clay Aikin (Kevin), Fantasia (Paris), Bo Bice (Bucky/Chris Combo), and Carrie Underwood (Kellie Pickler)? Are they so unimaginative that they're trying to recreate what they think America liked in the past by finding recent facsimilies thereof?

In the "meeting": Alright, we need a rocker, a country rocker, a country sex kitten, a pretty boy, a dork, a goofball, a vixen, Mandisa, a spitfire diva, soulty raspy kitten, and Taylor Hicks.

I bet that's a direct quote from some schmuck over at Fox. Oh well, whatchugondo?

Prof.

P.S. Shut up Drunk Paula. New game for spinoff potential: "Drunk Paula Madlibs". The only catch is, you have to use the same verbs and nouns for each changing story:

Nouns: Inner Light, inner beauty, Vicodin, Bourbon, touchdown,

Proper Nouns: Arsenio Hall, Emilio Esteves, Corey Clark

Verbs: Shined, "you made is your own", "you look great", "I agree with Randy", "I have an innerear infection and it's causing me to slur my words, use inappropriate and baffling gestures and sleep with mulotto contestants".

Don't forget, if Paula stands up, you have to "Cheers!"

If she does "Touchdown" you have to swig your whole drink.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home