Idol Chatter: Lesson 8 - Losing Your Confidence Sucks!

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Lesson 8 - Losing Your Confidence Sucks!


The very first time that Pickler showed up on my American Idol radar I liked her. That small-town-girl full of wide-eyed innocence that had a voice truly caught my attention. Eventually we came to know her as the "naughty little minx" (even though she was clueless as to what it meant) who could get down on all fours and growl turning the heat up on every hot blooded American boy. I've affectionately dubbed her a "ho" and I know that some have taken exception to this, but in some ways it's fitting. I think because she's from a little bitty town all there was for her to do was flirt or sing...she mastered both. We loved her for it.

Unfortunately, she royally screwed up a song two weeks ago..."butchered it" were her words and I think she lost her confidence. The other night it didn't show up and in the end, that is what did her in. It seemed like she had lost that naivete that we loved about her. She looked lost all together during her performance the other night. Not to fear though...this girl has a future...and not just under some greasy auto mechanic in BFE...just you watch! Heck, if Tucker can pull down a slot on the OC...already...then I predict big things from little miss Pickler. Who knows...perhaps even a spread in Playboy! Now wouldn't that be exciting?!

j.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jonathan said...

I have a very good friend who swore off AI after watching Ms. London dismissed a bit too early in the season...ok, way too early!!! By the way, LaToya was in the audience the other night. She looked hot!!!

j.

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home