Idol Chatter: Why am I not surprised?

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Why am I not surprised?

Between those dumbasses over at VFTW and Howard Stern (whom I'm usually rather fond of), we've once again seen our lowest vote-getters be artists who don't deserve to be there while we've left ick in the top 10. Why? I guess in this world of haters, it should not be a surprise that people would hate the success that Idol has garnered. Sure, sometimes I'm a little peeved by the ego's that acost us, but in the end, I'm adult enough to realize that this show is about the music. It ain't about how big a mouth they've got or how much Dan Savage would like to ravage one particular performer's body. It's about the music dang it!!!

Stephanie Edwards absolutely did not deserve to be sent packin' tonight! Chris did not deserve to be in the bottom two. But because, in my opinion, people took the advice of a juvenile hater over at VFTW, we will continue to be subjected to the likes of Sanjaya and that hairless freak for at least one more week. And speaking of hairless freak...was anyone else besides me completely annoyed at his whoopin and hollerin upon hearing he was safe? Good god man...shut the hell up?! You're skatin' on thin ice as it is!

I know I'm on a bit of a rant...but dang it all to Debuke ya'll...hater's suck! My good pal foxy coxy said she might just quit watching. I know that's the result that Howard, et al would like...but it's the wrong one!! Sure Idol is getting predictable and has generated more money than god...but heaven's to betsy...

Steph...we here at Idol Chatter are saddened to see you go! Perhaps you did get a little bit old this past week but it was still miles better than that drivel we got from those who should have been in the bottom three!

Well kids...I'm off to ponder what this all means! And I'm pissy...so leave me the heck alone!

j.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home